As independent experts we help renewal of companies. With several years of experience in interior design, we prepare the design program, determine the efficient changes and cost saving solutions which can improve operation and wellbeing.
During the office workplace analysis, we assess the existing design, the organizational connections, the work rotation, zone approach, density, distancing, technical conditions and research them in full details.
We use in-depth management interviews and survey questionnaires to map employee needs and individual office usage. Our team brings unseen problems to the surface with examine. We strive to understand the individual and team level thinking of each leader, department and employee. These are summarized and formulated as a majority need.
There is no question of what the company gains by rethinking the layout of office space based on current and real needs. It may start a new phase in a smaller working area, but it can definitely work with a more comfortable environment, more efficient and more satisfied employees.
During summary presentations we suggest what changes, tools and rearrangements can be used to achieve a more comfortable and efficient workspace.
”Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought.Albert Szent-Györgyi
Workplace analysis and research
What makes the office more modern? What makes the workplace more comfortable and efficient? During the analyzes we suggest solutions and share ideas with our clients.
We use in-depth management interviews and survey questionnaires to map employee needs and individual office usage. Using cross-questions our team brings unseen problems to the surface. We strive to understand the individual and team level thinking of every leader, department and employee. These are summarized and formulated as a majority need.
There is no question of what the company gains by rethinking the layout of office space based on current and real needs. The company may start a new chapter in a smaller area, but it can definitely work with a more comfortable environment, more efficient and more satisfied employees.
- Workplace analysis
- Spaceplan design
- Organizational Development Consultancy
Workplace analysis and audit
Analysis of existing and/or future office space
architecturally and technically:
• design of the office (floor plan, spatial distributions, technical conditions)
• traffic and noise congestion areas
• interior design
in terms of organizational operation:
• adapting the office to work activities, work processes and organizational culture
• seating plan, 3D spaceplan
• office design based on customer needs
• office design based on a workplace analysis
• design and installation of IT, intelligent and virtual devices related to office use
• project management (monitoring and supporting the design and construction process)
• mapping satisfaction with the work environment through questionnaires, interviews, workshops
• employee satisfaction surveys
For landlords of offices and shopping centres:
• mapping tenant needs, satisfaction feedback
• compilation of a service provider portfolio
Organizational development consulting
• organizational development consulting based on workplace analysis
• preparing an organizational diagnosis with action plans and development suggestions
• improving efficiency and communication
• supporting management
• HR consulting for small and medium enterprises
ReAlyzer – szenzoros mérések
• területkihasználtság (elemezhető adatokkal, alaprajzi megjelenítéssel)
egyéb fizikai paraméterek, mint
• CO2 és TVoC szint
• fényerő, színhőmérséklet
Szenzorok telepítése, üzemeltetése
Kimutatások, elemzések készítése
Meeting rooms are transforming to post-pandemic conference spaces.
Contact us for a detailed questionnaire and personal analysis:
ReSearch Consultancy Ltd.
1024 Budapest, Keleti Károly utca 48. Fsz.
TAX number: 29040627-2-42
Company registration number: 01-09-380032